Friday, January 08, 2010

M-4-DoubleEw (The Best of Craigslist Personals)

Too deep, too intense, too emotional - 43 -
Personal? Or review of Antichrist?

Craigslist has become almost as bad as my sex life - 44 - (Ridgefield)
Full of transgender hookers? Hey-ooo!

ANY WOMEN WANT THEIR PXXXY KISSED? OR, WATCH ME J/O?? –
Or to treat their sex life like a Navajo codetalker?

I'M LISTENING... - 30 –
…TO YOU PEE

Can I Show You My Package? - 40 –
It’s 12 inches…by 12 inches…by 12 inches. Please be home to receive it between 5:00 and 8:00 or it will be returned to sender.

Reasons Why You Might Find Me to be a "Good Catch" -
For real, on this list of 40 reasons he includes “cried on 9/11,” and “I love to masturbate, (especially in front of a woman),” “I don’t have hair on my back,” “I’m not vegan,” and “I posed nude for a male photographer off CL this summer.”

Pretend to be my Girlfriend - 33 -
Okay, I’m pretending to be seriously pissed that you’re posting on Craigslist right now and also pretending to look through your text messages for other signs of infidelity and pretending to want to know who the fuck Linda is. Huh? Who the fuck is Linda and why are you sending her pictures of your junk?

TWO HOURS OF NONSTOP ORAL PLEASURE – 42
Come to my one-man show!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eso Art said...

I have always wondered what the affect of thost posts that are overly sexual are. Are these people ever actually successful? Logic would dictate that they must get something out of it because it seems to be everywhere.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory