Thursday, January 10, 2008

Katharinisms

My friend Jes said the truest prediction she could make for her life is that she will die with big hair and fake nails. Knowing her (and who wouldn't want to after that description?), I agree wholeheartedly. I have never once seen her talonless. I have seen her shoot me finger guns from the floor of my bathroom after a particularly long evening out, but even then, the guns were manicured with impeccable turquoise tips.

I bring this up because I think it's pretty sweet to be able to identify one thing about yourself that is fundamental. And until today, I had no idea what that thing of mine was.

I will always have a secret boyfriend to whom I have never actually spoken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory