Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Best of Craigslist Personals, Vol. I Forget

Ever Fuck A Twisted Genius?
No, but once I blew a hunchback idiot savant. We could possibly get along.

dom - m4w
Desperately seeking DeLouise!

iso SUGAR BABY - m4w
Had a bad relationship with a GOOBER, then a failed fling with a RUNT, followed up by a brief affair with both MIKE & IKE.

******Looking for my kate bush
Why?

Looking For A Sexy Girl To Come By Tonight And Hang
Or a MILF to come by this evening and drown in the bathtub. I mean--I like long walks on the beach!

There once was a woman from Mars, ..... - 45 (complete the limerick and win a prize!)
Who met lots of losers in bars.
But the ones on the Net
Were still weirder yet,
So she gave up and, seriously, fuck you.

Office, SEX, Chat, - 35
Kevin Nealon, I know that's you. And Mr. Subliminal sucked.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

suki says:

No fair making me snort out loud with laughter in my office where I'm supposed to be working!

(suzanne from Texas)

1:41 PM  
Anonymous anonymousmom said...

i love these, you haven't written one of these for awhile!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory