Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Be My +1 Tonight?

I won two tickets from Flavorpill to go see the Art Brut/Spinto Band/Tokyo Police Club show at Warsaw tonight. [They liked my answer best to the question "How would you take your band to the Top of the Pops?" I said "Add a mormon boy in eyeliner. Surefire success."] Anyway, I don't have a +1, so: Are you in New York? Are you my friend? Do you want to be? Do you want to come? Warsaw is my favorite venue, Art Brut is one of my favorite bands, "Oh Mandy" by the Spinto Band is one of my favorite songs, and Tokyo Police Club is the best live band I've seen in ages.

AND we can eat perogies right at the place. God bless Greenpoint, eh? E-mail me or post a comment or something if you want to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger gwen said...

I wish we lived there because I would totally send D. with you.

1:43 PM  
Blogger What'sHerFace said...

Aw, that would've been fun.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory