Wednesday, May 24, 2006

You're Hired, You Sexy Bitch

I've found my new job. Craigslist never lets me down. Dates, real estate, employment--anonymous free posting really attracts the cream of the crop in any arena. Anyway, here's what I think I'm going to apply for, and I'm positive I won't end up being raped for a living. I haven't changed a word, but the bold emphasis is mine:

Young personal assistant wanted to help selling online on ebay,

Its ez & fun job, not under prassure!

Job is for Part/time work that could lead to a full time position. or you can learn very much secrets how to earn money from reselling items without big investments

Currently i would need between 10-25 hours a week or more if necessary.
internet acces is a must
(ebay selling knowladge is a plus)

If you dont know eBay i can do FREE TRAINING!

$7-$12 hr, or for each item you post a small ammount
This is a part-time job. Short term.

====================

if you are interested in commission only, that you want to sell the items on your ebay or any way you want to friends or ads & we will split the commission you can also contact me

Perfect for college girls.
Please send your details,
Phone #,
& your picture
(& resume If you have)

Job location: Your place or if you can have some small office with internet access maybe i can help pay a little the rent.

3 Comments:

Anonymous brad said...

Yeah, but you should see some of these pictures I got. Hottaaays.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous anonymous mom said...

ha ha!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous nicole - yeah that one said...

the same woman that let that old perv doctor feel them up are applying for this job as we speak

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory