Tuesday, April 04, 2006

RODFAN

GodDAMN, that Rod Stewart song, the one with the chorus that goes "young heaaaaarts be freeeeee tonight (dododo DOO...DOdodo dooo)," it's been stuck in my head all day and I don't know why. I haven't heard that song in ages, and it turns out that's kind of blessing you don't think to be thankful for until you can't get Rod or his gold leggings out of your head. Dododo DOO...DOdo do dooo.

"Young Turks?" That's the name of this song? I just googled it. That makes me hate it so much more.

Time is oooon your siiiiide!
Dododo DOO...DOdodo dooo.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sepia_Dreams said...

Trust me!!! Its so much better than having "Heart on a Glass" stuck in your head. UGH! that damned Blondie...she makes me wanna be violent. Miss you...

6:43 AM  
Anonymous gabeatron said...

what the hell's his name, james blunt is like the second coming of rod stewart and he makes me want to die a painful death with his stupid song and voice and that WRETCHED video!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous anonymousmom said...

you're a liar gabetron.

his song is not stupid, he has a lovely voice, and the video is lovely and amazing.

and he's nothing at all like rod! that's just ridiculous!

i'm sure anonymous moms everywhere will call you out as a liar.

12:23 PM  
Blogger What'sHerFace said...

God, I hate James Blunt. He's so Rod Jr., and Rod Sr. isn't even dead yet. Rod + Rodalike = Sadness for all involved.

Also, besides his Roditude, James Blunt is really, really, REALLY weird when he performs. I happened to catch him on SNL a few months ago and he was all strange and jumpy, and his eyes were all wide and wierd, and he totally came across as the kind of kid who sat by himself in the lunch room.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous gabeatron said...

kathy, you are a goddess among women. and when i say that, you know it's not only because i think so, but because i know so when we agree on such weighty issues as j. smoke-me-up.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory