Thursday, September 15, 2005

Variations on a Theme

Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday dear mee-eee...
Happy Birthday to me.

Happy Birthday to I...
Happy Birthday to I.
They've been drilling in my office all da-aaaay...
Next stop: Su-i-ciiiide.

Happy Birthday to me.
You live in a tree.
You look like a monkey.
Nothing's funnier than third grade song par-o-dy.

Happy Birthday to me.
I'm now twenty-three.
Because I'm a prime number...
I don't divide evenly.

Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday to me.
And also Erin Dorrien and Ashley Abrams and Joshua Graa-aaaay,
And also Prince Harry.

Feliz cumpleanos a me...
Feliz cumpleanos a me.
I don't speak Spanish at all...
Babelfish told me what to say.

Happy Birthday to moi...
Happy Birthday to moi.
Let's drink and bang fellers
Like Blanche DuBois.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget Oliver Stone, Agatha Christie and William Howard Taft!
-Clare

2:43 PM  
Blogger DMo said...

Now that the birthday is over, any apartment update? I am assuming that since it is the day after the curse, you've scored a 1,500-foot, rent-controlled loft adjacet a metro stop?

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory