Friday, July 08, 2005

Photoblerone

For Friday, some minimally arty pictures of my (every) day:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My car. Zero to sixty in, oh, say, an hour and a half.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bowling Baglady, c'est moi.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Swingline, baby. That's how we do.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was hoping to get a picture of that strange bottle of water that often appears in the bathroom, but it wasn't there today. It was a half-day Friday after all, and I'm willing to bet the water bottle weirdo is in the Hamptons like the rest of the office.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See? Arty.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Home again, only this time I'm accompanied by my good friend Tropical Storm Cindy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes. quite arty. and lovely and pleasant to look upon. i am fond of bowling baglady and tropical storm cindy in particular.

~ms. texas

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory