Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sick-a-dee-do-dah

I'm not feeling so hot today, and the only thing better than being slightly ill is looking at pictures of knee surgery when you're slightly ill. Did you know that when they replace your knee joint, they hold your meaty flesh apart with implements that look like little shrimp forks?

Seriously, I love my job. Between the surgery pictures, the perpetually broken bathrooms, the freezing vent directly above my neck, the minefield of unsavory acquaintances, and the fact that once again, they have replaced my very favorite vending machine food (animal crackers) with one of my least favorite vending machine foods (trail mix), I may never want to leave.

Except I do, and I am, earlier than I technically should if I expect to work my legal 35 hours per week. I'll write more from home, where I'm sure I'll still not be feeling so hot, but at least I'll be in the warm embrace of Advil.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kunaxa said...

Hope you feel better.

Do you have a favorite animal from Animal Crackers?

Also, I've came across two versions of Animal Crackers ... a BLUE bag and a RED bag.

If Lawrence Fishburn were asking you, which one would you like?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory