Sunday, April 10, 2005

This is a Recording

This blog is currently closed.
Please call back during normal business hours.
Or, you can wait on the line for an operator, who will take your call when she returns from vacation next week.
Until then, enjoy the muzak. Tijiuana Taxi is one of my favorites too.

I'm in Ohio until this coming Sunday night. You can expect your regularly scheduled blogging then, but I'll try to update once or twice while I'm out here. I hope y'all have a lovely week. Kiss your hot dads for me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous brad said...

pictures: http://www.bradwalsh.com/journal.htm

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me when you arrive safely. i may or may not answer the phone - there's this party i have to go to!

mombi

10:56 AM  
Blogger What'sHerFace said...

What? Who is this? Who am I talking to? Are you the fruit of my loins, whom I have known for each and every moment of your twenty-two years of life? Hello? Where am I? Who's talking to me? How did you get inside the reciever? Who is this?

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory