Monday, October 11, 2004

Secret Aaaaygent Girl

Writing from work until someone notices, or I have something to do. I've recently discovered the divine decibel level at which I can play music on my computer without anyone noticing. I'm listening to the Radio 4 album I found yesterday at a Best Buy, which I also found yesterday, and dancing eversoslightly in my seat. It's like being a secret agent of fun.

I should take a picture of my cubicle. Although, pretty much, it's square and gray, and I doubt anyone out there could be picturing it incorrectly. Are you picturing my personal pair of scissors and stapler, though? Those are a mark of STATUS, lemme tell you.

Portobello mushrooms over spinach for lunch for seven dollars. So good. So broke.

There's a rumor that I might actually get a paycheck on Thursday. How is it possible that I can fill out paperwork for a corporation that just underwent a weird merger and complete change of location, whose buisness headquarters is in HEIDELBERG, and get paid in a week, yet at a fine institute of higher learning like Oberlin it took almost a month to get a paycheck?

I'm in a gray cubicle, and someone is eating Cup O'Noodles. There is nothing more depressing in the world than the smell of Cup O'Noodles in an office.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the smell of diarrhea running down the leg of an 80 year old woman next to you who doesn't even know she shit herself might be a little more depressing. or maybe just revolting. abominable, even.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"anonymous" is of course "brad."

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory