Monday, October 18, 2004

Halloweiner

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's almost Halloween.

I'm not sure what I want to be. Kai and I are going to the parade in the village, and I feel like I should go as something really clever. Kai might go the sexy nurse route, or otherwise Alice in Wonderland. My friend Brian is doing the Charlie Chaplin thing. Brad might be Brad Darko. But I don't know what I want to be. Whenever I think about it, all I can think of is "cowgirl." I don't know why, but I think that's a really lousy idea. The other idea I had today came while using this machine to stamp numbers on every page of this manuscript at work; maybe I could go as a really, really crummy professional wrestler called "The Paginator."

Maybe I'll go as a 1960's church lady.

Again, I solved the Times crossword in under seven minutes. Even for a Monday, I think that's pretty decent. I also figured out that I have my own personal fluorescent light built into my desk. It's been an uneventful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory